You don’t know me. No reason you should. This is a thought experiment linked from an article on storytelling.
From a linked article, I ask readers to access this page. I am about to write about something that appears out of kilter with the norms. I blend ideas learned in journalism, art, film, advertising, digital, politics and International affairs. As you read what others have said about my work, how much now are you willing to listen?
1. Jon Snow, Channel 4 News presenter
2. Mark Cousins, world leading film author, film critic and award winning filmmaker.
3. James Montgomery, BBC News Director
4. Andrew Brown, Editor, of Powerhouse (brother of Gordon Brown, Prime Minister of the UK)
5. Pulitzer winner and chair of US-global Knight Batten Award
6. Jon Staton, former head of TV at Saatchi and Saatchi.
7. Prof Jack Spence, Dir of Studies, Chatham House — UK’s leading international relations think tank.
8. Michael Rosenblum, the father of video journalism
“David saw the potential of digital video journalism early on, and keeps on pushing the boundaries in brilliant and beautiful ways”
Europe, Middle East and Africa
10. Delegates at SXSW
Back to article